Monday, December 13, 2010

One More Day

Last day for revising my essay, kind of not sure how im going to do on my paper. Been working on it all weekend and now I'm sitting here reading being like Ugh why did I write about my topic. I've learned alot about the Battle Creek area and the Kellogg company which I find interesting and all but at the same time I can tell while I was writing my paper I wasn't feeling it. Normal when I have a topic I actually care about and like I can free-flow write like 3-4  pages without even thinking. For this paper I would get maybe a page sometimes half a page for one thought even with connections to other topics in my paper, maybe thats the nature of research papers. You need more actually facts than fancy writing to get you through the paper. After this experience and my previous research papers, im glad my planned job doesnt involve writing even longer research papers on obscure historical topics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment